Sunday, January 16, 2011

The only way to seduce "Beautiful Women"

So now I have been reading a lot of articles about attracting and seducing woman and I have one thing to say. Lame! Why you ask? Well I am going to let you in on a little secret. This secret will be the ultimate answer to everyone’s questions. Now you are asking yourself “why would someone give me this”?  The question you should be asking is what is this incredible tip? What is the difference between this from every other Guru’s Technique? Well I will give you a little hint:

CONFIDENCE! CONFIDENCE! CONFIDENCE!

            How do we develop confidence? People think there is a simple way of building confidence but I think that is Malarkey. Having to rebuild my confidence after a devastating breakup, I had to build it the way I wanted to. Within weeks I saw a difference and results I never thought that would happen. Developing a concept and practicing these concepts was the most important part. From self esteem, grooming, self discipline and noticing my behavioral functions, I developed a process in which I can attract anyone I wanted without trying. The key word is “Trying” and it is something you really don’t need to do to get these women to want you.

I will give you a couple tips on Seducing beautiful woman:

Tip#1- they are people just like everyone else so they think the same way everyone else does.  Don’t allow your Fight or Flight stressors to inhibit the initial task of talking to women.

Tip#2- Be you! Most men find it pertinent to tell women false information to make them feel like a better catch. There is one thing I find is better then that is to tell them the truth. You must tell them about yourself with confidence and when you do you will be building your own confidence. WIN WIN situation, get the concept?
 

And more tips to come…..

No comments:

Post a Comment