Monday, December 6, 2010

Fitness

So to start this off right is to have a plan and reading up on fitness plans I have chosen a Diet and fitness plan to achieve my goal for the next 4 weeks:

-A diet that consists of leaner proteins such as chicken breasts and egg whites
-A higher intensity workout plan that involves bulking up and cutting the extra fat off
-remembering the basics of all metabolic breakdown I need to remember four of the basic information
   1. Always eat breakfast with higher protein and fiber
   2. Eat in smaller portions throughout the day (eat about 5 times a day)
   3. If I do eat fat then eat anything that is natural fat (fat=energy) as long as you keep active.
   4. Carbs are good only if they are complex carbs and you utilize them for energy when working out

My workouts will be basic for the first couple of weeks trying to bulk up. Today I did my chest which I know I will be hurting tomorrow from it so I must remember to drink a protein shake 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after any muscle resistance workout.
Mondays:
   Chest
   -Incline dumbell press 1 warmup set of 8  3 regular sets 7
   -Dumbell press    1 warmup set of 8  3 regular sets 7
   -decline butterfllies  1 warmup set of 8  3 regular sets 7
   - Dips 1 warmup set of 8  3 regular sets 7

So this is a start for something I hope is a transformation to a better and confident me!

No comments:

Post a Comment