Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nice guys can finish first!

So lately I have been reading a lot of blogs that have been talking about how nice guys finish last! This is not true because I believe I am a nice guy but I am usually the guy who the women are attracted to! Now I am not saying that the bad boy image is something you have to have to get the women but let’s take a look at why it works. We all have a persona on the mind and how we think but we need to think differently to get those women we want!

I have no clue on how people got the nice guy syndrome but we need to fix this right away. We need to venture further why and how we can fix this! Real bad boys do get women based on a couple things:
  • No care attitude- So when I say this it really works subliminally. Women are attracted to mystery but not what you think mystery is. I am talking about the one where she wonders why he does not care to talk to me or give me attention. That is the mystery people are talking about. So now we know about this and we are going to try this right? You need to have a no care attitude towards the opposite sex and don’t try too much. Stop asking her out every week or stop staring at the same girls for hours on end. Give them the impression that they need to give you the attention to figure out why you won’t do the same. Acceptance is the key in this game.
  • Being cocky – Now this will run into the first part but we are going to look into it deeper. Have you ever looked up the definition of passive? If you are reading this then you have not and you are a passive person. We need to change your thinking because these so called bad boys have a persona where they treat the women like crap and you are upset because of it right? When you talk to a girl and you crack a joke about her appearance do you say just kidding right after? Stop it because that shows you are not confident in yourself so how are you going to have her be confident in you. This is a passive person and it shows lack of or not a lot of confidence. Change your thinking in being a confident person and she will love you for it!
  • Do what you want- this is a number one on my life choice. Why do you say? I do what I want and not what people want me to do. I am not saying helping people out but if you do it in excessive then they take advantage of you and that makes you look like a schmuck. Try to change the habit where you in the past say yes try to say “NO” for once. This assertive practice will create more confidence in yourself and the saying goes is “how are you going to love someone else if you can’t love yourself?”
This is basic instinct in most men and you need to adopt the attitude but don’t adopt the treating women like crap part. If you can diagnose your own problem then you can change the habit correct. Don’t be a victim and try to be more assertive and you can go further with the women that you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment