Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Product of your environment “subjective”

Sitting there with a six dollar Latte, thinking to myself while I was people watching “Why do people do what they do”? It makes no sense to me that your soul, your whole embodiment of what makes you who you are may be a little skewed. Looking around people has a habit they pick up when they are really little as toddlers and gradually it becomes a thought they start to grow from it. I was thinking about it, what could have caused the way I think? What triggered my thought process in which I try to utilize biological advances to use towards my struggles in being a man my son can look up to?

As I looked down at the newspaper I was reading, I looked back at a stunning brunette that looked like the models in the magazine. She was tan with a muscular tone and hazel green eyes, walking into the Starbucks with confident strides. Just thinking about her just made me drool all over myself but why? I was thinking too much and wondering what she would be like, “is she an intellectual, does she like sports, and is she the one for me”? Contemplating on talking to her but as she came out of the shop I just froze. “Why do I freeze every time I see a beautiful woman”? I always have beat up myself about this type of thinking,  talking to just average women I don’t have an issue but it is the 10’s I have issues with. Of course me being me I had to figure out everything so I hit the books and wondered why I could not have the guts to talk to these women.

Did not find much but about confidence but how do I build this confidence and why have I always been this way. It could be that when I was younger I was not that nice to look at, buck teeth that were more crooked than Al Capone, or my acne that you could play poke a dots with. In recent years my acne went away and I got braces to fix my teeth, most women would say I am handsome but still afraid to talk to the girls my value. “Value"? I thought to myself, what is value when talking about a human being?  Value in my terms I believe has all of the physical, mental and spiritual equality measured on how people perceive someone to be. Men tend to value women from 1-10 and of course 10 being the best but I think women probably do the same thing as well but they wont admit it. I actually did a test and my test confirmed that women are almost as shallow as men. The test was that I went on to a very popular dating site, not mentioning. I made up my own profile with just head shots of me writing in my bio as if I was just a regular guy. Had some girls email me and asking to meet up for drinks and so on but….

I then put a picture of my body as well and I am not saying they are perfect but almost there. The responses were astounding, with 10 girls emailing me within 5 minutes of me posting I knew that women grades on physical looks and health just as we do. I then found myself in euphoria in knowing a special secret on how I perceive women and what they think about as well. I know had to use it into practice and figure out to build off that so I don’t have to be afraid of the beautiful girls anymore.

So in definition I have put together some things I thought about before setting out on the night that helped me in being able to get past the first wall which I call “first encounter”.

You need to have value on the table to- So she spends 2 hours a day on the treadmill and her shoes cost more than most guy’s whole outfit. She spends at least an hour before she goes out and she perfects everything about herself before leaving the house. This means two things to me 1) She is of a certain value and she knows what value that is and 2) She knows what she is looking for in a mate of the same or higher value and most people shoot for higher value because that makes them more valuable themselves. Usually in most studies it has been a muscular build with facial symmetry, bushy eyebrow and s


What you need to know- I am not saying that you need to go out and do 2 a-days in the gym, buy a brand new wardrobe but I am saying if you want the more attractive women you may need to spruce yourself up and spend some time on yourself.

Confidence- She walks in the place as if she owns it, knowing she will be hit on at least one hundred times. Free drinks are what she is aiming for in exchange for some chit chat from the same pick up lines she hears every night.

What you need to know- is simply you are confident; confidence is built through what you feel about yourself. Think about all the good things in your life, Job, car, health, remembering you are an interesting person. These are a few things you need to know but also remembering her value has nothing to do with you wanting to talk to her so pick up lines should never be used. Find something witty to say to her or even better act like you did not intend to talk to her, it "just happened scenario".

Forget about the value table- she knows what she is or thinks she is even above what she is. She is tirelessly always being better than the rest and in great shape.

What you should know- this is called fight or flight. You are thinking of how many different ways of rejection and don’t worry I still get the feeling every time but you need to think about one thing. “We are dominant of the two genders”! Its biology, in all aspects of the mammal’s species, males are better in every way except for the emotional support. Male birds are prettier than female birds; Lions are more elegant with the mane than the dull females. Think about it, we are naturally physically better so why not institute that in before you go up to her. Have you seen a hot chick without any makeup, they look like any other chick, without all of the glamour and makeup she is the same value as where you want her to be. Don’t make it abundant that this is your intention to make her feel this way; it is only a tool to use for your advantage when you have the initial approach but do make it a point that you are a valuable commodity….

Part 2 next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment